AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What are hay prices in your area?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/14/2007 23:58 (#260392 - in reply to #260385)
Subject: Re: What are hay prices in your area?

Kansas
Snow started coming in around 4 o'clock or so. Had a good 5 inches of accumulation now but there is some drifting going on. Places it's blowing it down to the bare ice on the blacktop. Weatherman said we were to only get 6" but I think he's gonna miss it by some.

I see what your doing now on the hay price. Just a little fishing. I may have to reconsider too now. I've quoted an "off the top of my head" price not set in concrete to a few guys now and noone has even wrote back they want to drink some coffee over it.

Wish I could of got the bottom cleaned out last year. I was getting 100 a ton then. Got so wet and we couldn't come out of the bottom loaded onto the road and had to go across some wheat and it was always soggy.

I talked to lil bro about his trailer again yesterday. It's a 24' trailer with a 5' beaver tail making it 29 total. He bought it in 03 brand new and gave a lil over 6 for it. I was a laughing. Told him he could sell it today used and make money on it. If a guy knew then, should of bought alot of things and shelfed them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)