AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OKAY, I'M TICKED TONIGHT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Topshot
Posted 12/27/2010 19:36 (#1509888 - in reply to #1509791)
Subject: Re: OKAY, I'M TICKED TONIGHT

Near Richmond, IN
Happened to my step son once. Neighbors across the field were shooting and drinking and he heard a bullet go over his house and over his head while he was in the garden with his 2 yr old son. He immediately called the sheriff's dept. They came out and went and talked to the idiots--young guys who party a lot--and of course they denied it--said they were shooting the other direction which we all know is a lie. The cop gave a couple of them breath tests for booze but they passed---he saw one start to leave and when they saw him coming they turned around and went back, but they'd been on the road. Anyway the land owner is someone I've known for a really long time--used to work for us 30+ yrs ago. Anyway he wouldn't do anything about it but they finally got the cops called enough time he threw them out. (one was a relative of his) Took over a year of us and several of the neighbors calling the land owner and the sheriffs' dept to get him to get rid of them. Funny thing is that the son of a farmer I know in the area was in on it, hanging out with his dope smoking and drinking buddies and I told the dad that if any more bullets came out way I was shooting back. He told me if I hit his kid, he'd shoot me--didn't even seem to care that his son was with them. This was a farmer that I thought was pretty nice---guess when his son was involved he changed!
A lot of our neighbors are Amish and they won't do much about anything and the kids know it. Luckily one of them sided with us and called the sheriff too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)