AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New television to buy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Cyclone96
Posted 12/8/2010 08:27 (#1474317 - in reply to #1474278)
Subject: Re: New television to buy

NE Iowa
The screen size corner to corner times. 2.5. We have an LCD and love it. We are looking at a plasma for the basement now. There less expensive for the size and the pixel issues with 120 and 240 LCDs and movies vs sports is not a problem with the plasmas. Supposedly the glare problem from bright rooms is getting better than older models. I just read a consumer report that the differences in picture quality between LCDs the new LED-LCD, and Plasmas are getting so close the critiques come down to your personal preferences. Brands...we have a Sony, watch a lot on a friends Vizio (LCDs). And are likely buying a Panasonic Plasma. Like them all. Don't know what else you may hook up we have a Wii for the kids, etc... you might want to check the number and types of hook ups available. A sales rep told me that thats where the price difference really come. The cheaper TV's of any brand with the same res and refresh speed is due to limited connectivity. Some cheap TV's have great picture quality but you will only hook up a dish and home theater to it. Just my experience FWIW
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)