AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

THESE YIELDS ARE A DISASTER IN ILLINOIS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/6/2010 18:31 (#1349010 - in reply to #1348965)
Subject: Well it is happening at many location maybe not your but yes at others

Red River Valley

these yields are coming from many sorces some plots , some my private contacts , some posted at other web sites but inspite of what you are growing others are growing better.

These yields are whole fields and not just the "Good spots" as you are trying to insanuate

I have no Idea what your avg. is but the places that are reporting from late last week to today are starting to tell of better yields

I have gotten 40 or 50 yields from Indiana, Tenn, Kansas, Kent, Iowa, Neb. and Ohio and the trend is that yields are getting better to much better for almost everybody reporting that is what it is I only posted what I have from ILL because that was your topic.

Yes the last four were from test plots and the reason was not to show yields because they tend to be "massaged a bit" but they are showing better than YOY numbers and not the disaster you claimed all of ILL and then all of central Ill is seeing. I have an Inlaw that has Inlaws that farm in the Newton ILL area and also in the Monticello ILL area They are not seeing the same crop as you which by your own words is a DISASTER as a matter of fact they are seeing fields that range from below avg. to much above avg. to record breaking but again You will just tell me they are misinformed on what is in thier fields it's funny guy's who have poorer yields just know that anybody that says they are seeing better yields either don't know whats in their fields or are lying!!

I belive there are still some reading these post that want to know what is being harvested across the whole of a state not just one farmers problems.

you are free to post any and all yields from differant areas that you hear more info the better it will help us all decide what kind of crop is on the way.

Again sorry to hear yours is a disaster hopefuly you carried good insurance seems to me that you will be able to collect some on that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)