AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

church manners
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 2/7/2010 21:52 (#1063597 - in reply to #1063527)
Subject: RE: church manners

s nd
Let's see if we can come to an agreement. Let's see if we can prevent or lessen the blow when we have an event that get's out of hand and makes everyone else the bad guy. A baby cries or talks softly in church, that is nice and most don't care. A child raises holy heck, and I mean really loud, and the parents do little to control them, now the whole congregation is the bad guy for judging them or failing to act. Don't let it get to that. Use of common sense is getting less and less these days. I don't see shorts at the cattlemen's banquet, or the grain growers supper, so I figure my peers know better, and I don't show up with them on,either. A little respect, maybe. A little effort, yes. The priest wanted to see people dress to respect his church, god, maybe set an example. Who knows. But he turns into the bad guy for bringing it up. We don't judge every time we make a comment, somebody has to make people think once in awhile. If you're not going to church for some reason, think about them and how they would love your input and support so they can stay open when someone truley needs to go there. If we believe in god, and thinks he controls all, I would think in the occupation we are in, we would treat him with the upmost respect(weather, anybody?) I know I am.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)