AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

church manners
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iluvafarmer
Posted 2/7/2010 16:12 (#1063016 - in reply to #1062966)
Subject: Re: church manners

Eastern Nebraska
WOW... where do I begin... I am sorry if us less than perfect parents and our heathen children bother you in church... we can stay home and you can have your peace and quiet and your attendance numbers will continue to drop as we do not feel welcome in your church... I thought that Jesus welcomed all into his house of worship? Does he not forgive all our sins and love us as we are though we are not perfect.... It used to bother me that some of the biggest hipocrites sat in the front row... then a very understanding pastor explained that usually those that sat in the front row needed church the most. Years ago when all was quiet in church there were children who did not attend as they were not accepted in society those with ADHD, mental retardation, physical and emotional issues.... should we keep these children home today so that you can have quiet in church? Next time you are sitting in church and that baby cries and won't be quiet instead of sitting there judging the parenting skills of that parent why don't you take a long look at them.... maybe you will notice that their face looks exhuasted or worried... why don't you reach over and offer to help with that resltess or crying child instead of sitting there in judgement of us... I love you and your children unconditionally and without judgement ..... so instead of judging us why don't you welcome us and help to guide and love our children too.... May you have a blessed day and may God fill your life with rich blessings.... Betsy
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)