AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Six Degrees of Separation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cri
Posted 1/31/2010 14:25 (#1050749 - in reply to #1049539)
Subject: Re: Six Degrees of Separation

central mo
I used to valet car's in Kansas City when I was in College. MC Hammer, who is now a minister, was in town preaching at a church. He came to the restaraunt I was working at and valet'd his suburban with me. He had an empty Red Bull can in his hand and asked if I would throw it away for him. I held out my hand and He patted me on the arm and said "Thanks" .... After the fact, I wanted so badly to relive that moment, sliding away from his patt on my arm saying "Caint Touch This ... dah nah nah nah" LOL I think He tipped 5 or 10 bucks ... not bad.

Anna Kornkova (the HOTT tennis player) valet'd her rental car with me one night ... (she played on the plaza tennis courts for some reason) ... DAMN she looked good but I think she stiffed me without a tip.

I drove Carl Peterson's car's all the time. He is the owner of the chiefs. As well as Dante Hall, Tony Ganzolez, Dick Vermeill, and many other player's cars. They were ALLways decked out with rediculous sound systems ... video screens ... huge rims ... I really enjoyed that job!

My wife does hair ... she has a client whose roommate in college was Mathew McCanohey (sp?)
She also has a client whose son's girlfriend went to high school with Taylor Swift.

My sister in law made-out with a fairly well known country singer by the name of Trent Tomlinson from Kennett Missouri. I've got pictures to prove it. No matter what, she'll never talk me into getting rid of them either :) LOL

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)