AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

MTfarm
Posted 1/9/2007 13:14 (#85347 - in reply to #85276)
Subject: RE: Battery life?

Shelby, MT
rich, go with 5 megapix or better....the rule of thumb is 5 and up and you equal your old 35 mm....so if you have to spend another 20 bucks you will be happier in the long run.....it may be awhile but the day will come...I am no expert on cameras...but the canon is a popular camera...and seems to be one that people talk good about...we have a powershot 2.1 megapixal...and my wife has it in her purse all the time...and seems to be a good camera...it takes, I think 2 AA and they last a quite awhile flash or no flash.....the rechargables don't seem to last as long.......I just bought a Casio Exilim 10 mega pix for 300...mainly because they look sexy...and are very small and will fit in my lunch box easy....it might be a bad camera but I have it now and love it....will post a picture if a tractor you might like for you...everybody told me to get a cannon but too stuborn...was thinking of getting the Kodak one...cheaper...for same megapixal...

also you say you don't want one with card etc....actually the card is easier....used the cord with the cannon a few times and said the hell with that..hassle finding the cord and hooking it up...and need the cannon software to get the pictures off etc..finnally went to pulling the compact flash out and put in the computer and reading the files on like a disk etc...and when you go to Sams put the card in the machine and order pictures...then pick up prints before you check out...pretty easy...

megapixals....more means you can make bigger prints without the picter getting fuzzy or distorted......

(976 side 1 (845 x 634).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 976 side 1 (845 x 634).jpg (94KB - 143 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)