AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

newagtalk cookbook????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Angus in ncmo
Posted 9/7/2009 23:23 (#838866 - in reply to #838804)
Subject: oops

Sorry, I may not have come across very clear with the money making point.  I got the impression from the get go that it would be for charity or such and didn't mean for you to get the idea that I as opposed on the basis that 'someone' would be making money.  Not my thoughts at all, but wouldn't matter to me one way or the other. 

I'm just not the 'type' to spend money on 'any' cookbook, unless it would be for a 'gift' to someone else.  And I suspect a large portion of the male readers on this site would fall into this category.  Guy thing!

I do appreciate you sharing the concerns about the 'online' recipes.  One plus though, it would never have a deadline for adding more recipes, as long as the internet and AgTalk are still avialable, new recipes could be added.   

I'm certainly no expert cook, but I have a feeling that if I found one I wanted to 'try', I'd print it out so I wouldn't have to worry about losing my connection in the middle of something important,  and  with my not so great skills, I'd be worried about flour or grease or whatever on my computer while cooking if I were to rely on getting info directly off the screen. 

again, not too terribly important to me, merely a suggestion from ONE single guy's standpoint.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)