AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

newagtalk cookbook????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

judythe
Posted 9/6/2009 20:13 (#837442 - in reply to #837419)
Subject: Re: newagtalk cookbook????

Mechanicville, NY
If I am not mistaken, dko_scOH is one of the administrators.

Hey- great minds think alike! lol I agree we seem to be a lot alike.

You know who makes my stomach turn is that Guy Feeyeti on the Food Channel. Lord have mercy.

I am not sure how to go about putting together a cookbook. The garden club at home just published one last year and I have a copy of it. I will try and find out what they did and how they did it.

You know, it would be nice to have a section on wild game too; venison, wild salmon, elk. Is buffalo considered wild game? hhmmmm

I think we may need to consider what categories we want to have and what - if anything we want to exclude; mountain oysters and brains???? eeeewwwwww Easy stuff that kids can make, main dishes, desserts, chocolate, side dishes, big meals that can be made in a hurry like for during harvest and planting, chocolate, breakfast dishes, bread recipes, canning and freezing jelly, jam, veggies, salsa, pickles, spagetti sauce, drying fruit, beef or chicken jerky, home made calzones, different types of mac and cheese - o my - you get the idea. and did I mention chocolate and dessert? we also might want to do a tips section ie; how to get crispy skin on the Thanksgiving turkey without deep frying the turkey. o and poutine. we need recipies for poutine. we also might consider holiday menus and foods.

maybe we could get someone to draw illustrations? or we could take pics? or do we need illustrations?

what are your thoughts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)