AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pivot Bio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 4/16/2024 11:25 (#10708698 - in reply to #10708656)
Subject: RE: Pivot Bio

nebraska

JAnderson - 4/16/2024 11:01
NE Soil Builder - 4/16/2024 09:42

hinfarm - 4/16/2024 07:58
kb ag - 4/16/2024 05:45 Doesn't matter if the nitrogen is more 'expensive'......buy the nitrogen because it actually works
Yeah and no, it's pretty common the last few pounds of N that are applied don't do anything but when you buy a pound of 32% you know exactly what you are getting unlike many of these biologicals. I don't think PB is worth it, but I told the PB rep that farmers often throw away $10-20/ac on the last few pounds of N "just in case". They'll buy more N next year again and the same person who sold it to them when it didn't work, and they aren't made out to be the bad guy like PB is.
So you think you're getting 32% N in that ton? How many pounds of 32 are you buying? What is in that ton? It isn't straight 32. but I bet you already knew that huh? Looks like we have a lot of defensive little kids here.  

Big time illegal if the product you’re selling doesn’t meet the minimum specs for the analysis. So yes 32% is 32% and not mixed with any other product. would be roughly 640lbs/N per ton.
So what is in the rest of the 1360 lbs of solution? 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)