AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pivot Bio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 4/16/2024 11:18 (#10708686 - in reply to #10708643)
Subject: RE: Pivot Bio

nebraska

swne - 4/16/2024 10:55 Not sure why so many are so adamantly against Pivot Bio. All kinds of products on the market. Some work. Some don't. But PB is regularly attacked on here. To me, the concept is good. I hope they can make it work. It would be a game changer. Back to your question. PB costs around $20-$22/a. Committing to an order that can be adjusted later will get you $2.00 off. Using PB on the whole farm is another $2.00 off. Reducing N rates by at least 30# is another $2.00 off. Eventually there could be more carbon credits. You do not have to use it every year.
Thank you for bein a gentleman. I love it when I can learn everyday. Unlike a lot of mudslinger's I seem to have found. They didn't do any research on how things can work IF they take the time to learn. I will get the last laugh, because our products work, and WILL indeed save guys like these airheads money if they would only get out of the "feedlot" of the know-it-alls that are failing every day. depending on "just put more on syndrome" Koch Bros. love that!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)