AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pivot Bio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 4/16/2024 10:56 (#10708646 - in reply to #10708632)
Subject: RE: Pivot Bio

nebraska

kb ag - 4/16/2024 10:50
NE Soil Builder - 4/16/2024 09:37

ehoff - 4/15/2024 20:19 He is stirring the pot. Pivot bio is on the downslide he knows it.
Boy, some of you guys are sure defensive! How am I stirring the pot? Care to elaborate? It seems when you are shown facts you don't like them? The truth don't hafta be friendly I guess...

I can't speak for anyone else's motive, but if I can help 1 young guy out there to not waste money he probably doesn't have on complete crap, it is worth it to shoot your type down.
tell me how you help anyone? You know nothing about me, and yet you try to shoot me down?
That is funny! It seems like you musta got burnt using what mother nature does in the soil, because you do not know how to farm. i will explain to anyone how the soil works...something you all know nothing about and it shows. Rough crowd here. But that's ok. I am right and you are not. end of story. Good Luck when the states shut fertilizers down when the levels of  nitrates in the water cannot be overlooked as it it now! It's coming, and you will be out of luck. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)