AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hardest day of my life yesterday.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 4/6/2024 20:48 (#10696863 - in reply to #10696826)
Subject: RE: Hardest day of my life yesterday.

NC Iowa
F2036 - 4/6/2024 20:15

Gene, I'm so glad to read that you are going to church tomorrow, your church family will there for you.
I lost my wife (my better half, of 54.5 years) in 2020, I kinda know what you are going through, everyone processes things in their own way. Night time is the worst for me, I will admit that I have a live in girl friend, her name is Murphi, she has really pretty green eyes, meows really softly and sheds a lot. :) She has helped me get through some tough times by just being here in the house.
I've still got you on my prayer list. Jim

last night was terrible. i thought about it a long time, and finally decided to go to church tomorrow. not sure if i can sit in 'our' place or not. i was invited to sit with another couple. just undecided as of now. i don't want to shut people out, as they want to help me as badly as i need help. sandy and i always shared a hymnal and we always sang together. we just have traditional hymns. lcmc church. i wasn't a good singer, but God didn't care. Victory in Jesus was the last hymn of the service. hard for me to get through that one now.

when sandy was bedridden, we watched many 'little house on the prairie' episodes. the 'haunted house' episode was meaningful. Mr. Pike grieving loss of his wife, and healing power of God. highly recommended

https://lhotp.editboard.com/t485-haunted-house

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)