AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I want to start consulting on phone attendant systems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 3/14/2024 19:37 (#10665177 - in reply to #10664675)
Subject: RE: I want to start consulting on phone attendant systems

Chebanse, IL.....

Like the old days, give us the option of just dialing "O" for the operator in case none of 79 number choices they list quite fall into line of our question, especially if we don't know who we want to talk to or are not sure what dept. handles our reason for calling.

I do like the recordings that say, "you are number 3 caller, approximately a 10 minute wait....". I like that.

Another thing...if I want to talk to sales, and  Mr. XYZ's voicemail comes on and says "leave a message, I'll get right back to you...". Then 3 days later  you still haven't heard & you call again & get through to Mr XYZ & ask him why he didn't call back & he says he was gone on family emergency for a few days.....

OK..that's great. They should use updated voicemail saying "Leave a message but I won't be calling you back for 4 days because...." 

It is really comforting when a live American English speaking operator answers these days & says she'll do her best to find someone for you to talk with. She deserves a raise and a prize just for being there! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)