AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I want to start consulting on phone attendant systems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brian Smith
Posted 3/14/2024 12:01 (#10664675)
Subject: I want to start consulting on phone attendant systems

First, I know the Genie is out of the bottle hoping for an operator to answer a business phone. However, these phone systems are HORRIFIC to use anymore.

RULES:
1. Above all other rules: Have an option to instantly opt out of voice automation - I'm tired of screaming at my phone in a noisy environment so that it understands me and/or repeating myself 2-3 times.
2. Cut out all the garbage at the beginning, so I can get to what I need - 5 minutes of how I can use a website, marketing, etc is ridiculous
3. Don't provide 9 options with paragraph descriptions because you can
4. Don't have menus go 5 deep to wade through
5. Don't ask for my account #, phone #, date of birth, and on and on to verify my account and then the live person asks the same darn thing....OMG!
6. Give an option to return to the beginning menu at any time. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten 4 menus deep to find out it is the wrong option because the voice automation heard something different. Then I have to call back and start back through #2 again.

Yes, I understand that they want us to use the website so they can sit on their hands instead. I don't care.

Any others?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)