AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Elderly driving ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jd4930
Posted 3/9/2024 09:26 (#10658484 - in reply to #10658471)
Subject: RE: Elderly driving ?

Central ND
chickenqueen - 3/9/2024 09:19

I live in the country because I value community. That means I respect mt elders and try to give people grace. That truck driver will get where he's going just fine and in the end 5 miles isn't enough to effect anyone's drive time much. It's one thing if he had to lock it up and almost ran over your Dad but that doesn't seem like the case.

I'd rather get behind a slow but safe driver than some nut driving 75 and texting.

When you two ride together, you should drive. When he drives could he could set the cruise for 55 or 60 as a comprise?

People just need to breathe. Growing up, I can't remember my folks ever honking at anyone. It just wasn't done, when did that change?

I got honked at last Sunday immediately after church. I was taking my boy to look at the barges on the MO River and driving slow so he could see. (He's 5) Apparently some good soul didn't pay attention at church. Bless their heart*

If you don't think pulling out in front of a semi is unsafe I hope you don't carry passengers with you......you're vehicle won't win with a semi
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)