AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Home schooling curriculum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 1/13/2024 12:05 (#10571772 - in reply to #10571694)
Subject: RE: Home schooling curriculum

Idaho

Tomcat - 1/13/2024 09:32

Think hard before doing it.   Guy I know did it he admitted his kids lacked the skills from social interaction.  More to be learned than the basic curriculum in school. 

Would have to disagree Tomcat. Wife homeschooled our seven, all depends on how it is treated.

Your saying these school shootings are a good way to socially react? 

Our oldest manages a Finning Cat dealership in Canada, one runs a spiritual retreat center, another a meat shop and the list can go on but you should get the idea.

Oh the youngest made the all star team for basketball his first year playing. He wanted to experience public high school so we let him go for grade 12. He had all ready graduated from our program. The school wanted him to take some test along with the other grade 12 students. It was a surprise to him. Anyway he did better than the other kids which did not make the school at all happy. When I asked him what he thought of public school his comment was "they sure waste a lot of time and it is rather boring"

They had plenty of skills in social interaction both in school and now. 

With all the furies, I am not sure what I want to be today, what ever else we want to throw into the mix I am sure I would not want to throw my kids into that sort of social environment if we were at that point today. 

Your mileage may vary. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)