AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

keto diet question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/24/2023 07:05 (#10329206 - in reply to #10328987)
Subject: Dr Eric Westman page 4 food list

Pittsburg, Kansas

The satiety thing he talks about kind of made some things fall in place for me. In a way it was not new information but just the way it was presented or thought about. What came to mind was Dr Eric Westman. He refers to his program as "prescription strength" keto. He has a food list called "page 4" (which a person can listen to on one of his videos) that he instructs patients in his clinic to stick to. He deals with people who have struggled to lose weight and sometimes he is their last resort, even getting referrals from other doctors that need their patients to lose weight before their surgeries. He says he wants it to "work first time every time" so he instructs people, "if it is not on the list, don't eat it".

Without going into detail, basically his list excludes the things the presentation talks about as not providing satiety. Or at least that it the way it came to my mind thinking about it. It may not be perfectly matched but hopefully I have explained myself enough for someone to get the point. Not all "keto" foods are created equal in essence. 

The old page 4 video from 6 years ago 

Page 4 food list

Edited by John Burns 7/24/2023 08:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)