AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

grand caravan used vehicle market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 7/6/2023 12:30 (#10304196 - in reply to #10303853)
Subject: RE: grand caravan used vehicle market

Coldwater, Michigan
Jim,

Our last 5 Mini Vans have been Dodge or Town and Country's. Only one of them had less than 200,000 miles on it before we got rid of it. WE gave that one to our daughter at round 140,000 miles and they drove it until the body was mostly rusted off at about 196,000 miles.

The most recent Town and Country we gave to our daughter at 216,000 miles was a 2010 model and we enjoyed it well. My other 2 daughters live in Florida and in Denver, CO.. We no longer trusted the vehicle to make the trips from Michigan to those locations and back again (15 plus hours). Would have trusted it around here for miles to come, and that is why my daughter still has it. She also has a 2013 T&C, so she understands the value of these things!

After looking for a newer vehicle we bought a used 2018 Pacifica just this spring from the original owners at 35,000+. They bought a new Jeep! This van looks brand new and sure has some nice items on it that the 2010 didn't! If this one lasts as long as the last one did for us, I will be in my mid 80's. By then I might not even care! It has been a nice upgrade!

Edited by Bill Moyer 7/6/2023 20:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)