AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

grand caravan used vehicle market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 7/6/2023 12:19 (#10304184 - in reply to #10303307)
Subject: RE: grand caravan used vehicle market

KY

In my experiences,  probably wouldn't be afraid of a rental if the interior represents that it's been cared for.  With a van like that, I would expect the cargo area to be abused beyond what a good detail would hide if it was abused at all.  Majority of rental miles are going to be business miles, and would likely be highway/interstate miles and not so much stop and go as some personal vehicles, so I feel like that's a potential plus for the rental.... Sure, there's some rentals for insurance claims or whatever that ight have been beaten down some poor gravel roads for 2 weeks at a time until someone got their daily driver back from the shop, but a: those would be more rare and b: think you could see the evidence of that with a quick peek underneath and by looking at the wheelwells really closely.  Service I'm not too worried about on personal vehicles if you're looking in that 2020 window as it should have been under warranty most of that time, and to keep the warranty in effect, services would have to be performed (and documented), fairly likely done at a dealer if it was a personal vehicle.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)