AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Medical errors.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chinband
Posted 5/25/2023 16:22 (#10243347 - in reply to #10241320)
Subject: RE: Medical errors.

Mendota illinois
Well, I really hate to admit it, but I’ve had three medical errors performed on me in the last eight years. First occurrence happened about9 years ago. My vision was bad, went to the doctor, they said I had to have emergency surgery, that had a detached retina had to be in the hospital right away. A young doctor perform the surgery to reattach the retina, which the success rate is 85 - 95% successful of course, I was in the 5 to 15% that fail. The eye doctor apparently reattach,Ed the retina in the wrong place or the wrong way, anyway I know I am the opposite of cross eyed, my right eye goes to the right further. I have no vision in that eye. They treated me for months, needless to say there should’ve been a lawsuit, but I didn’t do that. The occurrence happened on Thanksgiving 2014, I’ll begin acting a little bit strange, my wife took me to the local hospital. They immediately flew me in a helicopter flew to Peoria, before leaving the hospital he said I had a stroke, they thought I might have Parkinson’s disease didn’t really know. I don’t know how many doctors check me before I went to Peoria. I was down there for three days got much better, came back to Home to the local hospital for five days was fully recovered. Nobody knew what was wrong. The final result, which I am the only one to know was that I got monoxide poisoning from my grandson‘s truck which had all the catalytic converter and the total exhaust system removed causing the carbon dioxide to come across the yard in our house. The third occurrence happened after running a train at the local grain facility, I got a severe does of carbon monoxide poisoning. I was having hallucinations, having trouble walking, so they took me to another hospital quite a ways away. I was having more hallucinations, I didn’t know where I was at, they me to a mental facility in Chicago, I spent I really don’t know how long there. I’m assuming a week or two and then gradually got better, they took me from there to a nursing home where they took all of my life savings for six months of staying in the nursing home plus all medication‘s that you have to pay for. After about six weeks after arrived at the nursing home, I got much better, but it took me awhile, three or four months of constant arguing with the doctor to prevent to prove to him that I was back to normal and I finally got released and got to go home and of course when I first went to the nursing home, they told me that it died once so my family came to my home and my farm and took any equipment they wanted totaling at least $10,000 worth of stuff, so when I get home from the nursing home, I seen all my stuff on missing and nobody wants to return it. All this happened because I got carbon dioxide from the train locomotive one night. I’m home now I live alone nobody wants nothing to do with me, they do not believe me and to this day my one daughter is the one that stole most of my stuff and she refuses to give any of it back, and I didn’t realize it if your relations steal something from you, your insurance does not cover it. So for all of the $10,000 worth of stuff that was stolen for me the insurance paid me $2000. Oh well, the rest of my life is much better now I don’t deal with my family. I don’t deal with too much of anybody right now and our political system makes matters even worse. And in reality I should be a millionaire right now there should’ve been three lawsuits filed and being a nice guy that I didn’t sue anybody I’m living the life I’ve got
Have a good day
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)