AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Medical errors.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Iowajim
Posted 5/24/2023 12:04 (#10241769 - in reply to #10241443)
Subject: RE: Medical errors.

NW Iowa
nebfarmer - 5/24/2023 07:28

Iowajim - 5/24/2023 06:35

So sorry about your wife’s suffering. 21 years ago my wife and I witnessed the top brass at a large hospital lying through their teeth to us to save the hospital’s reputation after our daughter was killed by an incompetent surgeon who we found out was not qualified to do the surgery. We had an inside source of information about this doctor but it was after the fact and too late. It reminds me of the saying “even the most gentle dog will bite if it is cornered”.
so sorry for your loss, unfortunately it's not that uncommon.
I lost a brother-in-law due to a perforated colon during a colonoscopy procedure performed by a surgeon that had been out the night before reportedly drunk and stoned out of his mind.
Most of the medical profession are excellent and I will repeat that statement. But boy one rotten apple sure does make the whole bushel stink. That's why myself my wife any of our family or friends always has someone else with them through all procedures and recoveries..

And if the unthinkable does happen do not have the autopsy performed in that hospital by their doctors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)