AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nanobeam IP address was taken over
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Supa Dexta
Posted 3/23/2023 15:32 (#10154259 - in reply to #10154025)
Subject: RE: Nanobeam IP address was taken over

NS Canada
I've now got the one on the house set to xxx.22, and the one on the barn set to xxx.21 & I'm able to log into both, and updated the firmware since I haven't logged into them in a long while.

I just unhooked the camera nvr in the barn and took it to the house, I'm logged into it and see it is still set to xxx.15 (the last ip I was using to view it lately) It has been 12, and 14 in the past, But then one day out of the blue I would have to go hunting for it in the IP range, so this time I was just assuming it moved again..

But since I'm not able to view it over the nanobeams, perhaps that cat5 cable from barn nano > nvr poe is bad. I have to view it over internet explorer, and since microsoft has changed to edge, I have to run it in IE compatibility mode. But that has worked fine for a while.

Now this is where I get lost> In the router settings, under the WAN tab, Dynamic DHCP is checked, as well as dynamic DHCP IPV6. Static & Static IPV6 is unchecked.

In the NVR, DHCP is checked, and IP address is the xxx.15 as mentioned, and the gateway is xxx.1 (my router) Nothing should have changed in the router or nvr settings however.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)