AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nanobeam IP address was taken over
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Supa Dexta
Posted 3/22/2023 21:08 (#10153059)
Subject: Nanobeam IP address was taken over

NS Canada
edit: Somehow after a number of attempts I was able to log into the .20 IP nano dash board and change it to 192.168.1.22 instead. But now I'm not sure how to log into my cameras IP as it used to be .15, But it's not finding anything at that address.. (it has randomly picked a new IP a couple times in the past) Any easy way to find what it's sitting at now?

original post - Nanobeams default IP of 192.168.1.20 has been somehow taken over by a laptop. So now I can't connect to the access nanobeam, and therefore can't view my barn cameras. I can log into the station 192.168.1.21 nano, and it shows connectivity, but its pointing back towards the .20 IP.

How do I get access back, and be able to view my barn cameras again? Even if I climb up and take it down and reset it, isn't it going to default back to .20 IP?

This IP stuff isn't my strong suit, but I was able to muddle thru it enough to get everything up and running a couple of years ago, worked for a long time and now suddenly it's not available.

Edited by Supa Dexta 3/23/2023 02:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)