AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why I hate AGCO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

unifarmor
Posted 5/17/2009 21:15 (#716802)
Subject: Why I hate AGCO

Western Oregon
I've been a supporter of AGCO orphan brands for years. We have Hesston, farmhand, Moline, White, Massey, New Idea, the list goes on and on.
The more I hear about "heritage" parts the more I know that I should be prepared to bend over for AGCO once again cause I'm going to take it hard in the parts department. Prices on parts are as usual going through the roof.
Then I found this store on eBay.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/National-Product-Sales__agco?_sid=37467...

Oh look! Parts nobody would buy because they were so !@#$%^& expensive-so AGCO unloads them through a excess inventory liquidator!

I'm only angry since I've been attempting to buy parts for my White tractors and Hesston baler. I will note that should I suddenly come into a lot of money I will not buy an AGCO tractor or combine.
In reality I should be a devote AGCO follower. By their purchase of my brand they should have gained my customer loyalty. It really wouldn't have taken that much effort on their part. Just don't violate me every time I try to buy parts, or confuse me by selling a Hesston as a Massey when what I'm really worried about is that my product is made in France at the end of a three day work week. But, wait! I bet I could get my local Challenger dealer to under cut my long time Hesston baler and save like $25!
I otta go spend more time at the AGCO saves the family farm website. That is a hoot!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)