AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well, I let my mouth get me into some hot water---- now I need some help.....demolition mats around?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

SteveOH
Posted 3/17/2008 04:44 (#335712 - in reply to #335490)
Subject: RE: Well, I let my mouth get me into some hot water---- now I need some help.....demolition mats aro

SonIL has a stamped concrete business and your situation is a daily occurance for him. I've helped on occasion and we get concrete in successfully and cheaper then a pumper with a concrete buggy running on 1/2 in. osb laid end to end and lapped 6 in.The osb has to be taken up if left overnight to avoid yellowing the grass.
Getting the old concrete out is more of a problem. The rubber mats will work if you can find some to rent or borrow.Cutting the old patio into squares with a concrete saw will probably allow removal with less trips.
Maybe on a perfect day,as you suggested it could work out. More likely you could just cut a path from the field in to the patio and keep all traffic on that narrow path, then return the top soil ,level and reseed.....long term least damage ,if you can sell it. good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)