AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I GET BETTER LOOKING EVERYDAY!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Indianajones
Posted 11/14/2010 20:20 (#1436002 - in reply to #1435928)
Subject: RE: I GET BETTER LOOKING EVERYDAY!!!!

Truthfully, My secret is exactly what your Doctor recommended. I quit eating and started walking a mile a day. I honestly think I have missed 5 times since the end of July. Believe me, walking down the road in the dark at 6:30 in the morning is kinda scary but it fits into my schedule.
To be honest, eating is one of the few things that I am actually really good at. LOL
I cut out the between meal snacks, cut WAY back on the milk I was drinking and portion control. I was hungry ALL the time for the first couple months but the thought of heart problems gave me the will to stay on track.
Oh yeah, I cut out BEER, or at least most of it. Probably have had 8-10 since the end of July. Talk about sacrifice and suffering, drinking beer was the other thing I was good at. LOL
I have always equated losing weight for me as hard as quitting smoking for others. When I found a good enough reason to lose weight, I did. The thought of a heart attack, my family and future was the kick is the ass I needed.
I bought a set of digital scales, I will get on them one a week and when I gain a few pounds, lose 5 pounds instead of 50 will be easier.
INDY
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)