AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is Biden going to risk a constitutional crises by going around the debt limit.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/23/2023 11:32 (#10240408 - in reply to #10240263)
Subject: RE: Is Biden going to risk a constitutional crises by going around the debt limit.

Again, you are not paying attention to what I have said.

I have been saying that I want to see negotiations happen so that more civilian lives are not lost. That is not cloaking altruism. It is me saying that the primary goal right now should be to start negotiations to try to prevent further loss of life.

I never stated how I feel about Putin nor how I feel about him invading the Ukraine. I have also not said he should claim a part nor the entirety of the Ukraine and I certainly have not said he is a victim. I have said that what led to this invasion needs to be taken into account. At various times in history both sides of this have been aggressors.

I also said, and I maintain that it is still true at this point, that your hatred towards Putin and the need to punish him is what is driving your view of the solution to this war instead of putting the well-being of the Ukrainian people first.

What the heck is Russian propaganda and where does one find it? I didn’t think negotiating an end to the Ukrainian suffering and death was now considered Russian propaganda. Lol

Anyways, you and I both know this conversation is going nowhere and is political. Have a good day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)