AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Network Help with this problem?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 10/3/2006 16:00 (#48475 - in reply to #48449)
Subject: Van, Services control panel?

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

When I clicked on start, control panel, I realized I did not have this problem before installing bluetooth that I used for GPS on the laptop.  My $75 per hour "expert" told me bluetooth had been interfering with the wireless connection, but I had forgotten that little fact.  My "Expert" was outside his realm of knowledge, but did get things working on that particular day.  When I am paying per hour, I hate to pay him to learn more, I expect him to already know how to solve the problem. That has been so long, I forgot there was a conflict at one time with the bluetooth usb.

I don't insert the bluetooth usb unless I am using GPS, but the software is alwasys there.  Could that be a source of my problem?

If it is not, I have no idea what you mean by a Services control panel or how to disconnect a brouser, other than uninstalling it.  Perhaps you could elaborate more on this topic if you still think it might solve my problem?

It still seems strange to me that I never have any problems accessing the internet on any of the computers, I only have problems sharing files.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)