AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Possible to have the Insight log gallons but not acres when turning around (manure application)??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bryanarn
Posted 9/8/2008 15:04 (#455110)
Subject: Possible to have the Insight log gallons but not acres when turning around (manure application)??

NC Iowa
I have a customer that has a custom app manure business. They want to use an Insight to track their applications. However, when they turn around, they do not want acres to accumulate, but they still want gallons to accumulate as that is how they charge. Even when they turn off the flow, there is always some gallons leaking through when they turn.

Right now, my only thought is that they would have to reach and touch the blue bar each time they turn around, as an implement switch will stop both or neither. And I believe auto swath would to the same??

Any ideas? I talked to AgLeader, and they said they would put it on the list as a request, but didn't have any suggestions other than manually touching the Insight each time. Our customers are afraid they would not remember to turn it off and on each time they turn with everything else they have to watch.

Thanks!
Bryan

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)