AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greenstar 2 and combine yield mapping problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

maresi
Posted 7/24/2008 04:34 (#421051 - in reply to #421035)
Subject: RE: Greenstar 2 and combine yield mapping problem

I have made some progress today with the problem. I backed up my Apex data, then uninstalled Apex, then reloaded it. I then wiped a data card clean and went to live update for the software for the card. By using that card all crops show up on the Greenstar display so that was good. Then I saved the data from Apex onto that card, which meant that the only client on the card was the Apex sample data. This had the effect that the list of crops available was not as long as the one straight from live update, but still more than the 4 I had yesterday. Finally, I restored my data back into Apex, checked that all the crops I wanted were not retired, then saved all my data from Apex onto the card and loaded it back into the Greenstar display.
I now have a list of 8 crops, which is still way less than I should have, but the only crop not listed that I would have liked is Rape. So I can live with that!!!!! I still have a "v" beside tasks and I still have a figure of 572 beside loads with the box next to it greyed out......."increments" Because of this I am wondering if the problem is actually screen related as I cannot see any way of altering this figure of 572. I am going to put the unit back into a tractor today to do some spraying so I will check then if this list is only being reduced on the harvest settings of the system.
Thanks to all for their input so far....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)