AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greenstar 2 and combine yield mapping problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

maresi
Posted 7/23/2008 14:54 (#420696)
Subject: Greenstar 2 and combine yield mapping problem

Hi all,
I hope someone can help me with this as I have run out of ideas!!!!
I am trying to get my John Deere combine to work with greenstar 2 for yield mapping, moisture recording, autotrack and harvest smart. The combine is greenstar ready and everything is working perfectly EXCEPT...........when I try and set up the yield mapping, I can enter all information until I get to the page where I have to select the crop harvested. Then only 4 crops appear: wheat, triticale, grass seed and one other that I've forgotten!!! I use Apex software to record all my operations and it would appear that it is Apex causing the problem. I know this because if i wipe the card clean and then reload the latest software from live update, then put that card in the greenstar 2 missing out loading my data from Apex, then all crops are listed as should be. Trouble is of course I don't have my field maps or clients etc if I do that!! Also on the drop down list which specifies tasks........there is a "v" beside each operation if I load my data from Apex but not when loaded straight from live update. Is this significant and what does it mean? It has not affected any other operations...it seems to just be harvesting that is affected. Finally.......on the page where loads are totalled.........the figure is 572, even though I have never used the function before!
Any help very much appreciated.........
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)