AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Personal DVD player ? For showing farm equipment pictures anywhere.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 3/28/2008 08:58 (#343720)
Subject: Personal DVD player ? For showing farm equipment pictures anywhere.

Hi all. I hope you dont mind this question here, but it seriously is for showing pictures I take of equipment and operations to others in a mobile way. I have been taking a ton of pics lately on everything I do. Especially anything new like our attempts at no-till, and recently, a couple hundred pictures of visiting combine wrecking yards for researching a new seed machine. Now I have all kinds of neighbors that have found out I have my camera with me most times, and they ask to see the pictures. I really enjoy sharing any info I aquired and I really, truely enjoy learning more new stuff at every opportunity. So, my question is, can I burn still pictures onto a cd or dvd and show them on a personal DVd player without any formatting? Or do I have to somehow run them through a slideshow program? I really dont want to do that if I can help it. I'd like to just advance through the pics at will. However, I fear I may have to either use a slideshow program or use a laptop computer. Any suggestions or ideas and opinions would be apreciated. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)