AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Shoup Mfg and shipping errors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sparrell
Posted 3/24/2008 23:52 (#341217)
Subject: Shoup Mfg and shipping errors

Do you all have problems with Shoup sending the wrong items to you after placing an order or am I just really lucky?

Last week, I placed a single order over the internet for 14 different items. The invoice taped on the box indicated my exact order perfectly, with correct "part nos" and all. However, when I opened the box, 2 of the 14 items were just plain wrong (two things came in the box I hadn't ordered and were NOT on the shipping invoice and they were taking the place of two things that I did want that WERE on the invoice), but most importantly the power strip I ordered ($135) was MIA, even though it was the first item on the invoice. They charged me for it, but "forgot" to put it the box.

I called 'em up to try and get the problems resolved. After some pleading on my part, they said they'd send out the powerstrip along with the other items that were missing from the first box. I gave them the part nos again of the items they screwed up on the first time so they'd get right.

2nd box comes with a new invoice, again indicating exactly what I wanted with correct part nos and all.

Opened the 2nd box, powerstrip is there, but the other items were wrong again with different parts again taking the place of the parts I really wanted. This is getting frustrating....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)