AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rural High Speed Internet again??????????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 2/8/2008 18:42 (#304836 - in reply to #304693)
Subject: Re: Rural High Speed Internet again??????????

Ken,

It looks like there are a few wisps (wireless internet service providers) around wausau and marshallfield. I don't remember what town you are near, but there may be provider. If you look around for pizza box like antennas on houses/towers/buildings, those are usually wireless internet. Wireless internet is generally like dsl or cable depending on how much bandwidth the wisp can afford. It's always on unless lightning blasts the access points and is much better than dialup and maybe more stable than satellite (weather can play havoc with the hughes systems).

We have been doing well and getting about done with our 1st turn in our new hog building - we start loading out our older buildings at the end of February.

Sure enough a month after I sold the tires to you I found I could have used them. So, I found 2 more and am looking for 2 more (I may have found 2 more tires, but will need 2 more dayton rims). However, I really needed the 48x31's that are smaller in diameter (more square looking) so to make the manure tank level, so it's no big deal.

Thanks, Pat
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)