AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn stalks one more time......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Tim Cooke
Posted 10/19/2007 09:35 (#222754 - in reply to #222601)
Subject: Drove 300 miles yeaterday.

Out one way, in the another.

How many corn stalks baled? One field out of hundreds.

It is a here, there thing.

I think the basis of my view is that I try to live each day making choices that are fair to everyone. The first unfair choice toward the other side of a business deal ends the relationship. Some times a fair choice not explained correctly ends a business deal.

It was said that money changes everything. I guess I don't chase money. Money is something that happens as a result of what I do in my life. I don't think I can explain it on here. But, if you treat people in a fair way money will flow toward you because people want to be around you and have you as a partner in business. I wish I had a copy of a tape on JB Hunt to give you. Same guiding logic. I don't think I can match his sucess.

A rental agreement is a business partnership. Now, my guess is everyone in the county will know about any business deal going bad way before the two parties wish. I can't comment on the case here. Wish I could as I have about ground my teeth off thinking about it. When it is over I will be able to show why this case matters to me. Unfair does not begin to cover it.

Tim

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)