AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Goodbye
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Monsanto Jim
Posted 8/23/2007 06:02 (#191796)
Subject: Goodbye

As Jim Stafford said in his song, "The Wildwood Flower", "All good things must come to an end." Monsanto has completed a re-organization that will better serve farmers and dealers. My area has been divided into 3 different teams and I had a choice to move to northern Michigan or take a very fair package. After talking it over with my family, we've decided that remaining in Lancaster, Ohio and maintaining our roots is better for us than continuing with Monsanto, leaving friends and being another 6 hours away from my mother in Kentucky.

This decision is hard due to people like you on David's board. I've developed some great relationships with some of you who post and many of you "readers" who don't.

Thank you for your questions, statements, thoughts and, yes, sometimes your disagreements. Dialog is great and open, honest communication only makes us better in the end.

I should have a new e-mail up an running soon that I'll post and send out. I don't know what employment I might find but after nearly 26 years in the business I'll never be far from your group.

I pray for you all to have a safe and bountiful (at least adequate) harvest and wish you well in 2008. Please keep my family in your prayers that we might hear God's calling for us now. He is already giving us signs that He has something else for us to do.

Sincerly,

Jim Pullins
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)