AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

General Motors Deserves to go out of Business
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Indianajones
Posted 1/11/2011 07:27 (#1540918 - in reply to #1540330)
Subject: Re: General Motors Deserves to go out of Business

MY boss doesn't have to read this because I told him the exact same thing before I left last night.
As a GM dealership, we are tasked with keeping GM's customers happy. GM holds a gun to the head of the dealer in the form of CSI(customer satisfaction index).
CSI is the standard that dealers live and die by. If your CSI falls too low, GM will restrict what cars you can get to sell, how you do warranty and the list goes on and on. They can cripple a dealer with it real easy.
When a customer is unhappy with the product GM has produced, do you think they call GM and complain???????? Of course not, they come to us and I will agree, that is our problem. GM also sends a survey to all warranty service customers regarding service visits. They do not ask about the product, but the dealer service experience. If someones unhappy that their 55k SUV has problems, who gets ripped?? The dealer that is who. We have to bend over backward to keep them happy or GM punishes us.
I agree that is the way the world works but GM has no incentive to produce a better product until people quit buying what they build. Sales is all they care about and I am tired of them claiming how great their quality is.
Want to know what cars we almost never work on it?????????????
The Pontiac VIBE, made by Toyota.
INDY
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)