AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not happy with "local" bank.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pofarmer
Posted 12/28/2010 11:06 (#1511051)
Subject: Not happy with "local" bank.

Got a business account with one bank in town. Only reason it's there is because it's a continuation of a business relationship and it is a pain to change it now. It's a business checking account, normally has over 20K in it, hasn't been overdrawn, well, maybe once in 15 years. They charge around a $10 service "analysis" fee on it every month. Of course, pay no interest. Another bank in town charges no fees, of course, they don't pay any interest either. Now, this same bank, we are getting a partial loan on the truck we just purchased. Had the go ahead to spend the money. Told them a week ago we bought it. Luckily, I had the money in another account to pay for the truck, but, it's the end of the year, and I'd like to be putting that money towards some other expenses. Anyway, we STILL don't have the loan finalized. They say that all the loans must originate from HQ in KC now. Why the heck do they even have local "loan officers" if they can't originate a loan? Getting under my skin. The only reason we went with this bank, is because my folks have done business there for years. I'm pretty much done with them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)