AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Tara Farms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 9/15/2010 21:31 (#1360997 - in reply to #1360429)
Subject: RE: an answer for you Ill

North Central Illinois
Tara, thanks for the information you have passed along and your opinion of the crop. I don't necessarily agree with it but we are all entitled to our opinions. I give you credit for putting your number out there and sticking to it. Even if I don't agree with it. LOL! Everybody is getting so bent in the keaster about Illinois guys whining. As far as I know only one guy from Illinois used the "D" word in regards to the state's crops. He is pretty frustrated and rightfully so. I think what the rest of us from Illinois have been trying to point out is that Illinois is down pretty good from the last few years. It might still be a good crop but if it is say 10 bushel less than last year it has a pretty significant affect on the national crop. There just doesn't seem to be anyway to relate this to some people here without being labled a whiner. Corn here is still running about 20 to 30 short of my five year average. Still a very respectable crop and probably a decent money maker. I guess my point is that even though the state is far from a disaster the nation is gonna miss those bushels. Thanks again for your contributions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)