AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Tara Farms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/15/2010 10:24 (#1360429 - in reply to #1359853)
Subject: an answer for you Ill

Red River Valley
I trust the people who gave me the yields same as I trust your yield report's it all Info. that needs to be processed so far with 11 % of the crop harvested we know this some yields in Ill suck, some are ok, some are good, and YES some have record crops in Kansas there crop was hurt but still by most accounts above avg. Tenn and Kent. were hurt by drought pretty bad. seems that OHIO and INDIANA are reporting pretty good going so far yes some have been hurt but alot seem to be saying better than avg. to record type ( Not saying all) as for the south of Iowa it seems they are hurt pretty bad again this is on 11% of the crop being harvested and most of that being the most stressed of the crop.

as I have stated before the only crop I am certain about is MY CROP the rest is a est. from a formula that I have used for years and it has served me well can it fail this year sure but until I get half way through this harvest I will stay with what has worked.

I'm glad you are so interested in my formula and it's resutls maybe I can copyright it and sell it. I'm sure I will have to wait until it shows a yield that is price bullish and yield bearish because it hard to sell the other info to farmers.

Edited by Tara Farms 9/15/2010 10:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)