AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FC stone 165.8 corn and 44 beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 8/4/2010 08:55 (#1300483 - in reply to #1300104)
Subject: MRK I am glad you can get your corn dumped

Red River Valley
but if you read the comments from most farm websites the majority of farmers are stating that it looks like harvest time when they go to their local elevator. Call any Eplant and ask them when they are bidding for corn all of the ones with in a 200 mile radious of me are full. ask a west coast shipper how train service is. How has national basis held up ?? when did I say this market could not rally but face it 90% of the farmers on post boards are talking about how with this move up they are only getting about half because basis is widing out as fast as the board is moving higher. you talk of damaged corn how much of your's was damaged as far as I have heard it's everybody else corn that got damaged in storage btw we lost more corn from augar spray than we lost from damage. which is less than 1/10 of 1%. I have not had anybody anywhere at any elevator I market with tell me that they have a farmer with highly damaged corn. Is there somebody out there with damaged corn my guess is yes but it is a great minority.

Ray jenkins confirmed that he was taking advantage of farmers I must have missed that post !!

Hey ray is that true are you taking advantage of farmers.

Or is it just that there is more corn in the country than there is buyers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)