AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rechargeable battery question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

MTfarm
Posted 3/14/2007 15:29 (#119808 - in reply to #119029)
Subject: RE: Rechargeable battery question

Shelby, MT
it is amazing to think that there are other people in the world doing/going thru the exact same thing I am....aparrently I am not different nor the center of the world.

we bought some rechargable energizers.....form Sam's, poss the same place as you...and I though oh this will be great not be buying batteries as much...and like you my wife started to complain about them and I of course ignored her...then I broke down and admitted it...I though if I bought some energizers I would be getting quality..but got crap....big waste of money...I would charge them up and they would not work for any time at all..in either cameras, fm transmitters, caller ID, etc...so now all the energizers are in the drawer waiting to be tossed....

I wondered if the cheap charger was no good...or the batteries had to low of mAh (milli amp hrs) and were cheaper etc...
in the RC car world mAh (sp) is important....

go here http://www.batteryspace.com/ and look at the different types.....I haven't bought any...am still licking the wound after the Energizer screwing........figure the cheap Harbor Freight ones are better than those, we have used the Harbor Freight ones on the farm for a number of years and do alright but only expect that much too......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)