AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Killer the cat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JDH SE IA
Posted 1/12/2010 23:01 (#1019921 - in reply to #1019666)
Subject: RE: Killer the cat

Burlington, IA
I don't have much use for cat haters. It does, however, give me some insight into their true character. I like dogs, but I like cats more. Every cat I've ever had/have has been a member of the family. Any home invader who would come in and threaten our pets are in just as much danger of losing their life, as if they were to come in and threaten me and/or my wife. I've found, if allowed to become socialized to you, cats have very similar personalities, just as distinct, and varied, as human personalities, and they don't slobber all over me. I've had, and still have some, cats who have been very good buddies. We'd all do well to have as much independence as a cat exhibits. I might remind people that cats are God's creatures just as much as dogs, or any other critters are. Not that that would make any difference to the atheists out there. And no, I'm no animal rights nut.

I've restrained myself and bit my my lip for far too long after reading past postings on NAT disparaging of cats, and how they should be/are treated. There are many other things in life a helluva lot more inconvenient than a cat. Keep your prejudices to yourselves. You're flat irritating.

JDH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)