AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any one use a Wilger Flow Meter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

WilgerIndustries
Posted 4/2/2024 15:20 (#10690936 - in reply to #10690899)
Subject: RE: Thanks for the information

Haha, but ours IS better than theirs. Nah, its a solid product and despite being a bit of a devil's advocate when we/Wilger gets more involved with technology, I've been pleasantly surprised that its been as solid as it has been. Always blips, but generally wrinkle those out and it is going to be one of those systems that is just there and works, which is what I was going for.

Intent was to improve upon traditional row-by-row to have better accuracy and consistency (with the jets), improve maintain-ability of the actual guts of it (as flowmeters are horrendous to reliably maintain), give a bit more eyes on troubleshooting (using the clear flowmeter body), and have a pretty standalone system that generally will play nice with other systems.

As much as everything integrating into one place, I have a number of folks that mention it is somewhat nice to just have it by itself. It kind of has to be one of those kind of systems you can just ignore and leave it there until it start flagging you to pay attention.

Anyways, my pleasure. I figure you tolerate the long-windedness of my responses as you are earnestly looking to know more and a pretty 'real world understanding'of how these kinds of systems generally work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)