AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blood thinners
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 3/18/2024 18:52 (#10670555 - in reply to #10670393)
Subject: RE: Blood thinners

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

rpron - 3/18/2024 16:36 A month ago I had a stroke , partial blockage in one artery in my neck. Doctor has me taking Apixaban for a blood thinner 5 mg twice a day. This stuff is really making me sick. I have went half of this dose and feeling ok ish. What other brands of thinners are there ? Have read apple cider vinigar works ? I am going to doctor in few days to get his opinion . I am 60 years old a few pounds over weight not a lot. Every family member of mine early 60s gets a stroke. Bad genetics in the family . I am doing well on the recovery. Thanks for the help and happy seeding .

I have read no other replies, but here goes. PLEASE don't fool around with clotting factors and blood thinner "home remedies"!!!!  I'm good with a whole bunch of other self-care remedies etc. Kind of whatever-makes-ya-feel-good type stuff, yep, go for it. DO NOT do this with anticoagulants of any form. See your doctor or primary care person. Soon. This kind of self-medicating can go south so so so so so darn fast and you won't be asking any other questions. Your family will be the ones asking questions.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)