AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats going to happen to this massive equipment ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chinband
Posted 3/13/2024 12:19 (#10663642 - in reply to #10663610)
Subject: RE: Whats going to happen to this massive equipment ?

Mendota illinois
I tend to agree with you, Paul I just don’t understand this. I work to the John Deere dealership starting in 1965 and the change that I’ve seen, yes change has to happen, but there’s has to be a limit. I don’t know when people are going to realize not to buy this big expensive stuff all you have to do is work a little bit longer. You don’t have to be done planning by the middle April. Time is causing all these problems. Everybody’s in a hurry we gotta get done gotta get to the next job and I don’t have another job. It just seems to me. That speed is the answer to everything and I am a guilty as ever but it when I worked at the dealership and farmed at night I hurried all the time now that I’m retired. I realize how many things I did wrong. All the major manufacturers just want to drive farmers out of the farming industry, they go for the big guys the big operators, when you stop and realize that the farm community has about 1% of the vote, you realize farmers about getting the fair end of the stick. Changes can be good but also changes can be bad.
Everyone be safe the spring slow down. Think about what you’re doing.
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)