AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Banning TikTok
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/14/2024 14:24 (#10664844 - in reply to #10663799)
Subject: RE: Banning TikTok

I actually have no idea if I knew about that at the time or not nor do I know if I posted an opinion about it back then or not. Now I am curious to know if I ever made a comment on here back then but I’m not curious enough to bother to check. If someone else wants to bother please post it here. lol

At any rate so many major events have happened in the world since then that I suspect many of us are now paying attention to politics a lot more than ever before and have witnessed events that made us question things we never would have before Trump won.

One thing I will say is that I suspect a lot of people are being labelled as “far right” political leaning when in fact they believe what they do because of questioning when things don’t add up, not because of their political leaning. I believe that most of those same people would follow whatever party aligns with what appears to be true based on common sense.

After all the posting I did this morning on this topic I just opened up X and this link was at the top of the page. Coincidence? Who knows but it sure fits with this topic. It is very much worth listening to. I’m interested to know if anyone can refute and dispute what is being said. I’m curious if the issues can be discussed or if some will just resort to refuting the source.

https://x.com/tuckercarlson/status/1768321191654166954?s=46&t=Cs0lbe...

Edited by havin’funfarming 3/14/2024 14:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)