AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to contact Trimble World Headquarters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

pfabian
Posted 1/12/2024 10:57 (#10569665)
Subject: How to contact Trimble World Headquarters

Tilley, Alberta
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Trimble World Headquarters, by email or phone? Up here in Western Canada the Vantage Canada group that is managing Trimble is an unmitigated joke. They refuse to hire on an adequate number travelling road technicians, and as a result their service is absolute crap. Case in Point:
For all of Alberta, western Saskatchewan and even into Eastern BC, they have 1 tech. 1. that's it. They finally get a good one (they have had 4 over the past 3 years) and the guys get burned out and quit. At AgriTrade in Red Deer 2 years ago I talked to the senior Vantage Canada executive who was there and pointed to the tech at the time who was in the booth and said..."you've got a good tech there- don't treat him like the last number of guys where you overwork him and burn him out.... Hire more guys- his territory is way too large". The senior exec. had an uncomfortable laugh and said yes we are working on it and turned away from me like I was saying something he didn't want the new tech to hear. A few months later... the guy quit.

Our entire farm operation is based on the Trible Platform. We had our RTK tower up and working flawlessly since 2015. 3 techs ago (this is how i date things now with Trimble), in 2021, the tech said he was sent out by Vantage Canada to do a "required update" to our base station radio. I asked why and told him everything was working fine, I don't need an update. He informed me that he was told to do this to maintain future operability of the system, so I agreed. As soon as he was done, he left and 4 hours later our pivot technicians called and asked why the RTK signal was not available, and the corner pivots went offline, pivots are down. Turns out the update did something and all our RTK dependent systems went down. Contacted the tech, and he was already by Red Deer in Central Alberta for another call (3 hrs drive), and wouldn't be back here till the next day. He came back and spent the next full day trying to get the system up and running. Finally the only way we were able to get up and running is to make the the encrypted signal open for everyone to use, and then it would work as a temporary measure. After irrigating and harvest they would return and fix the issue. That was 2021. Since that time I have sent emails, called Vantage... nothing hostile but I want my system back to the way it was, as we rent the signal to farms around here who now can get it for free. This latest tech who was a great guy and was really working on my behalf to get this fixed, is no longer answering his phone or responding to texts like he did in the past. I suspect he quit also, like the pile of techs who were before him.

What I would like to do is have a chat with the Trimble executives who issue the license for Vantage Canada to sell and service in Canada. I am quite confident that:
A) A world leader in this industry would not deliberately act like this to its clients.
B) That Trimble has no idea what is happening here at the grass roots level in Canada pertaining to Vantage, as long as the stats are favorable, carry on.

If anyone has a way to contact them, please pm or text me. OR...

If someone knows a senior Trimble exec, feel free to send this post by way of screenshot to them... OR...

If somebody from Trimble has read this, PLEASE feel free to contact me. I am soooo frustrated that I will even post my number here if this could be forwarded along.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Patrick Fabian
Fabian Seed Farms Inc.
403-633-9999
[email protected]

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)